Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am sold on idiocy

My emotions have taken over and I am going to vote for the woman with the neat glasses. Anyone who can shoot a moose, can surely defend me from a liberal that wants to take my gun, my Bible, and force my children to learn about sex. Voting emotionally is great, you just let yourself get scared, and the rest is downhill. Emotional voting involves no reading, no thinking, and all you have to do is get a few urban legends from your friends that are dumber than you are and the rest is down hill. Bush is my kind of guy, he talks like a bubba, and runs the country like a bubba. He is a guy I can relate to. Palin is the best bubbett a NASCAR husband could have. One thing I learned in school is that those people who read a lot and study complicated issues just make it hard on the rest of us. Palin is the kind of gal who can protect us from those people who make their decisions based on research. We all know there is no global warming, and Sarah knows it to. Just because people are educated doesn't mean they know anything. They never shot a moose or ran a small town. McCain is an old guy, but he has the neatest cheerleader ever, Obama just has that Biden guy, and we all know Biden never shot a moose or ran a small town, besides there is nothing spiffy about him. We all need to band together and vote for the first cute vice-president ever. Lets show the world we are not going to be fooled by science, liberal journalist, and reality peddlers. It is time to stand up against intellectualism, and vote with the way you feel. If it looks good, it probably is, thats all the farther you need to go. Don't let the left wing liberals trick you into reading stuff that may confuse you. If it seems right it is right

No comments: