Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Occupation Messiah

Read the comment on the article below. Very interesting comment. I checked the profile of the person who sent it, and he listed his occupation as Messiah. I wonder what it pays? The last one got fired under the worst circumstances, I hope this one does better. We need more Messiahs. I may put in my resume and see if I can get work. From my travels with Cissie I do not think I am qualified to do anything. We are equipping our truck with a brake and steering wheel on her side. She has been giving me every detail of how to use the ones on my side. Apparently I do not have a brain. I am considering renting one, but it is cheaper just to use hers. I was just shoveling Erin's driveway. To my surprise the supreme commander explained I was not even qualified to do that. First her eminence came on the job site and complimented me for how clever I was. I rigged up the hose so it would siphon water from the stream and melt the snow on the driveway. Since the driveway is all down hill it worked will. Then the commander decided I was forming a puddle she did not like farther down the road in the ditch. It was not a problem, not a least from the perspective of my small IQ. However the commander demanded the process be stopped, so the commander is still outside shoveling. We are considering a hike or a home improvement project.

No comments: